- Home / News /
- It's Your Birthday, What's Free?
It's Your Birthday, What's Free?
We love free as much as the next guy, which means we’re loving these free deals that you can take advantage of on your birthday. It may be hard to get around to each place to get your free deal, but take a look at this list and pick and choose where you’ll be visiting on your special day.
These are items you can walk in and snag for free by showing your government-issued ID that has your birthday on it.
- Free birthday gift at Sephora beauty stores. For this, you have be signed up as part of Sephora’s Beauty Insider program. You can show the hardcopy coupon that’s mailed to Beauty Insiders or show the email on your smartphone. This promotion goes for the entire month of your birthday.
- Go into any Chili’s and you’ll get a free dessert on your birthday.
- For 15% off at Loehmann’s, sign up for the Loehmann’s frequent buyer program and the promotion will be applied to your total at checkout.
- Free 2.5 oz scoop of ice cream at Baskins Robbins. Tip: on Tuesdays, kids get free ice cream with the purchase of a regular ice cream.
Email Lists for Free Birthday Stuff
In order to take advantage of these promotions, you’ll have to sign up for the establishments’ email list. You’ll receive the coupon the month before your birthday. Some are good for the month, week or day of your birthday.
Tags: free stuff